Tuesday, October 19, 2004

And playing for the pink team...


Some of our operatives lost their lives in obtaining this photo

What kind of coach allows/encourages this to happen? Was Coach Roy (or maybe it was Seigfried)trying to make his players a laughingstock? There are so many things I can say here...I will leave it up to my readers to come with a more appropriate photo caption, Maxim style.

Couple more observations:
1. This photo needs to be blown up and published in the Diamondback and put on every kiosk on campus. Any volunteers?
2. This should not be forgotten when the Tarheels travel to the Comcast Center.

And how about this gem from Rashad McCants in an article for Sports Illustrated online:
Rashad McCants, the enigmatic guard who led North Carolina in scoring last season, compared playing for the Tar Heels to being in prison.

In an interview with WRAL-TV that aired Friday night, he also said being a part of the team was like a 9-to-5 job.

"You're not allowed to do certain things," he said. "You're not allowed to say certain things, but once you get out of jail, you're free. [I'm] in my sentence and I'm doing my time."

I wonder if Dickie V is ready to revise his preseason rankings?

Comments:
intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?